Are you up to date with the requirements of the RCD? Get information on the latest legislation and issues within the Recreational Craft Directive.
Designed to increase and expand your knowledge of how to meet the requirements of the RCD and assist your ability of complying with this important directive.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Update on the legal requirements applying to recreational craft and their components
- Understanding your responsibilities when manufacturing recreational craft and their components.
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- The legal position of the RCD
- Boat design categories;
- The detail of the compliance modules;
- The responsibilities of the Notified Bodies;
- The “Essential Requirements”;
- The relationship between the directive’s requirements and the use of BS EN andISO standards;
- The details of the Technical File and documentation requirements, including “Owner’s Manual” and “Declaration of Conformity”;
- Annex II components;
- Post construction assessment;
- Exhaust and sound emissions;
- The New RCD –mandatory from 2017